Sunday, November 29, 2009

Advent
Every year Advent starts with a reading about "the sky is falling."  But it is a message of hope that God is about to establish a new heaven and a new earth.  I love advent and all the expectant joy of waiting.  But I am not very good at waiting in my daily life.  I am going to spend advent trying not to keep asking "why?"  Why is the world not at peace?  Why haven't we stopped global warming?  Why don't we have universal health care?  Why have I not managed to become the perfect teacher?  Why am I not tolerant of everyone?, etc. etc.  Let me spend these days trusting (and of course doing the best I can to bring about the things I hope for).  The joy is in the trust and the hope. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]